SIGNED AND NUMBERED COLOR ETCHING ON HEAVY HANDMADE COTTON PAPER
Artist: Ernst Fuchs (1930, Austria)
Title: Die Morgenrot Rose
Technique: Color Etching
Size: Paper: 65 x 52 cm (25.6" x 20.5"), Plate: 39,5 x 30,0 cm (15.6" x 11.8")
Signed: Signed and numbered in pencil
Condition: Excellent condition. This print has never been framed and has been kept in archival storage
Have a look for more work from Ernst Fuchs in my shop.
Photographs in this listing are image quotations from the work that is offered for sale. © Copyright holder.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Data I collect
To be able to fulfil your order you must provide me with certain data (you have given permission to Etsy to pass it on to me), such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, payment information and details of the product you are ordering. If you contact me directly (for example to make a custom order) you may choose to provide me with additional data.
Why I need your data and how I use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your data, such as:
• where needed to provide my services, such as when I use your data to fulfil your order, to settle disputes or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your explicit consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Data sharing and disclosure
Data of my customers is important to my business. I share your personal data for very limited reasons and very specific situations only, such as:
• Service Providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and to provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal data with these third parties, but only to the extent needed to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your data as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your data if I believe in good faith that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to governmental requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate and address fraud and other illegal activity, security or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property and safety of my customers or others.
Transfers of personal information outside the EU
I may store and process your data through third-party hosting services in the USA and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal data to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer your data outside of the the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal data. Although some of these rights generally apply, certain rights only apply to certain, limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, remove. You may have the rights to change, restrict my use of, or remove your personal information as well. If there are no exceptional circumstances (such as where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally remove your personal information upon request.
• Objection. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based upon my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after you gave explicit consent to receive them. In such cases, I will remove your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complaints. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority
How to contact me
In the context of the EU data protection law, I, S.C.A.O., am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact me via Etsy Messaging or write an E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.